Isn't it time for your soul to soar?
As a family therapist for over 20 years, Jodi shows people how to create Practical Miracles even in the most difficult times. As an inspirational speaker, she helps Generation Z and their parents find their Diamond Confidence, teaching usable tools to push past fear, connect with their personal agency, and expand their consciousness. As an anxiety-survivor, she totally gets it. As a mom of teens, she double-dog gets it. Through her TEDxWilmington talk, “Calm Anxious Kids,” and her bestselling book, You 1, Anxiety 0, Jodi is changing the way we understand the current mental health crisis. Grab her newest book, Anxiety...I’m So Done With You: A Teen’s Guide to Ditching Toxic Stress and Rewiring Your Brain for Happiness.
Jodi's blog was named in the top 10 Anxiety Blogs on the internet
Aman is pronounced Ay-min
Jodi speaks about COVID Mental Health, Generation Z, Trauma, Emotional Wellness, Parenting, Sex and Romance, Spiritual Psychology, Anxiety, and Stress.
- Two Things That Are Most Important For Emotional Wellness During Self-Isolation
- Exercise Equipment to Make at Home and Why You Should Commit To Daily Movement
- Three-Step Framework for Getting Through Difficult Times
- Coping with Stress and Anxiety During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Creativity Calms the Mind: Going from Anxious to Empowered
Download High-Resolution Photo Here
Download Web Sized Photo Here
Photo Credit Natalie Sinisgalli
- How does Gen Z mental health differ from other generations?
- Inadequate yet entitled, how can Gen Z feel they are both?
- What is anxiety and how can teens know if they have it?
- What is the formula for happiness for Gen Z?
- What is the best tip you can give right now to help teens be in control when they feel out of control?
- What are daily practices to rewire your brain for happiness?
- How does social media affect mental health?
- What can teens do every day to raise their self-confidence?
- What is one thing schools can do to improves students' emotional wellness?
“Jodi Aman is a warm and enthusiastic presenter who gives her audience an energetic jump-start on their healing journeys. I’ve known Jodi and watched her in action for many years. She empowers individuals and audiences to soar, to take the actions necessary to fulfill their wildest dreams.”
NY Times Best-Selling Author of
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
Jodi Aman, LCSW
I give people practical tools to break down the negative stories of their lives. Once invited to the big-picture view, they understand what is happening. From here, they can break free from emotional, spiritual, and physical suffering, and find harmony, peace, self-love, and connection.
As a psychotherapist for 23 years, I consult individuals, kids, and families locally in Rochester NY, and all over the world. I speak internationally to conferences, schools, and universities helping Gen Z, their parents, and helpers feel worthy, empowered, and in control. I train therapists, counselors, and psychologists in Spiritual Psychology, Narrative Therapy, and Activating their Intuition.
Because I clawed my way out of my own emotional turmoil, I totally get it. As a mom of teens, I double-dog get it. Through my TEDxWilmington talk, “Calm Anxious Kids” and my best selling book, You 1, Anxiety 0, I am changing the way we understand stress and anxiety. Grab my new book, Anxiety...I'm So Done with You: A Teen's Guide To Ditching Toxic Stress and Rewiring Your Brain for Happiness!
"Thanks for being my voice of reason for me in times of strife. I have learned so much from you videos. Especially the 'Forgive and Let Go!' one. Wow! That was powerful. I am practicing. It takes time and effort but so worth my while."
Articles about and by me . . .
D & C (2 page spread) Standing Up to Anxiety
elephant journal - Protecting My Sensitive Self
Fox News - Stress vs Anxiety
Tiny Buddha You Deserve to Chill
Hello Giggles Calm from Panic
Releases July 21, 2020 Anxiety...I'm So Done with you: A Teen's Guide to Ditching Toxic Stress and Hardwiring Your Brain for Happiness. A workbook for today's youth to solve the Gen Z, Frenzy!
This whimsical, therapeutic coloring book calms your mind and bring you the peace of creativity. Art by Nisha Dissanayake is intuited for your calming pleasure.
Poems by Lily Aman help colorers focus on emotional healing.
“Sorry Anxiety, you lose!” Anxiety doesn’t play fair. It antagonizes you. Lies to you. It steals away the best parts of you. Don’t let it keep cheating you out of happiness! You are too important. All bets are off. It’s time for you. Anxiety is curable. Even if you’ve had it forever, if therapy hasn’t worked. Even if you feel hopeless. You can win your life back from fear and panic.
This workbook highlights the ways anxiety manipulates and entraps us, and offers valuable tools you can use to see through anxiety’s mind tricks and break free from the prison of fear, stress and doubt. It…
• helps you understand your anxiety
• provides practical daily rituals you can use to keep calm
• teaches skills to achieve that happy life you desire …free of anxiety and panic.
"Garnering strength each time I spend with Professor Jodi, I come away
from every session feeling very empowered and kind of special too..."