Ready for anxiety-free, present-tense, full-frontal happiness?
Anxiety Recovery Training
Clear Emotional Clutter, Activate Your Intuition & Expand Your Energetic Bandwidth→
- Handling Coronavirus Anxiety
- Clarsentience: Being sensitive in a harsh world
- Claircognizance: Connecting to higher wisdom
- Helping Kids and Teens with Anxiety
- Driving Anxiety Recovery
- Stop Negative Thinking with Strategic Affirmations
- Forgive Yourself and Others Masterclass
- Clear Your Mind at Night! Sleep Meditations for Anxiety
- Happiness, Connection, and Love
- Living Free Guided Meditations
- Parenting for a Robust Emotional and Mental Health
Listen to what people are saying
I want to express to you the utmost gratitude for helping me through the worst depressive/anxious episode of my life. For 3 months I could barely function, & the mental anguish was nearly unbearable, but you were the only thing that gave me concrete instructions for pulling myself out of the rut I was in. I have no doubt that without you (and the effort I put in to beat this) I would still be in that awful place today, or worse– dead. In short, your book and videos saved my life. It rekindled that spark of hope for me. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Jodi, thank you for having me in your anxiety coaching group. It has taken me almost a year to have the courage to reach out to you for help. I have and read your book and love it. I have never had anyone explain anxiety as you do. I’ve been to counseling a few times and it didn’t really help. I am so glad I found you.
Before I met Jodi I was having anxiety symptoms for a few months already. I was scared of it, which created more and more anxiety and tension. I tried therapy and several natural remedies, which only help for a while. I still believed the lies anxiety wanted me to. Jodi is different in her approach – she knows her stuff. She taught me about my brain and hormones and knowing this helped me not to be afraid of the anxiety symptoms anymore. They have no power over me now and I know I can handle them.