What is The Meaning of Life?4 comments
Are you noticing the inspiration all around you?
Because that is how you get joy out of life. You experience what you pay attention to.
This is what I am paying attention to:
• A man is grateful to rejoin life as he has less pain on the account of the plan we created.
• A young woman gave up what she thought was “control” but was actually causing her torture and almost certain death. She, scared-out-of-her-mind, chose to surrender, and I know she will find real life control and joy out of the ashes!
• Another young woman who wanted give up on life a month ago, is cheerful and now actively looking for a job.
• My kids’ grades are improving due to the strategies put into place.
• The blue jays have stopped by on their way down south, saying hello outside my window.
• People come to visit me and are overjoyed at the herd of deer that graze around here everyday.
• I read this on Facebook this morning from a dear friend:
For 4 years I have been rebuilding my life and career after a battle I almost lost due to side affects related to Lyme Disease. It’s what has propelled my mission to help people create a life they love through Effortless Living. Today I’m happy to share I have not only survived, I have thrived. Thank you to everyone who has been there for me. I never thought I’d actually feel the thrill of success and joy again. Today I declare a victory as I stop asking why me. Draw from your experiences and be of service. You never know who you can impact by sharing what you’ve learned. Know your circumstances and experiences do not define you, your actions do. Rest well my friends. Xx #MyTruth
Do you stop and think of how amazing this all is?
Is the meaning of life to figure out what to pay attention to? I think so.
What is the Meaning of Life?
I have more to say, (as usual) and I say it in today’s new video.
This world is about learning.
Experiences can be so scary, but if you look at them symbolically and think about what you can learn from experiences, it makes it a lot different. There’s two things that I focus on in my life to help me learn, grow, and live with vitality – challenge and connection.
Three thousand years ago, people were keen on exploring and expanding their world. They just took a boat out to open sea. They couldn’t see land and they didn’t know how long they’d be sailing. They took these risks because they liked to be challenged.
We all want to be connected with each other. We’re social beings. People who are really isolated don’t have a sense of self and end up being depressed and very anxious. We’re all about having relationships with other people, and those relationships reflect back that good in us. Obviously, if we have relationships with people who are mean to us, it’s not really helpful and makes us feel really terrible. But, if we have relationships with people who lift us up, that is the meaning of life.
What are some things you can do to challenge yourself and feel connected?
Jodi Aman / /