You Better Get Wild Right Now Young (40 year old) Lady!58 comments
40 Things I Will Give Up For The Second Half of My Life
1.Putting conditions on love: expect something from someone when I offer kindness and compassion.
2. Judging others for things I am also likely to do.
3. False speech.
4. Complaining about something rather than changing my situation.
5. Worry about getting close to people or offering myself in love and friendship.
6. Wasting food while people are starving in the world.
7. Restraining my passion, holding anything back from my true purpose.
8. Yelling at my kids or being angry that I allowed them to so something and making them feel guilty.
9. Judging myself harshly or at all.
10. Having a crappy attitude: seeing the bad in things, instead of being grateful for the little things.
11. Self doubt (nuff said)
12. Thinking that I’m vulnerable.
13. Procrastinating what I believe is hard work.
14. Judging situations before understanding the big picture.
15. Holding limiting beliefs that cloud my view of that same big picture.
16. Thinking I am alone.
17. Expectations that are too high or excuses like “I can’t.”
18. Distrusting the process.
19. Grudges held against anyone, withholding forgiveness in all forms,
20. Wasting time, energy on negativity.
21. Constraints in my mind and heart, these are just fear.
22.Resentment, lest it eat away my soul.
23. Covering my light under a bushel.
24. Dual thinking: any win-lose mentality, transforming to a win-win mentality, where I am everyone and everyone is God.
25. Assumptions that make me angry.
27. Thinking I am abnormal, or not good enough.
29. Stress without awareness.
31. Unrealistic, unreachable, impractical standards.
32. Bringing people down, lowering anyone’s vibration by putting them off
33. Avoiding what I assume is hard.
35. Dwelling on my future
36. Unreasonable expectations that I can too easily fail.
37. Wasting money on things I would not vote for.
38. Saying no when someone needs me.
And last but certainly not least, 40.Holding back my passion. I’ve got to get wild!
Jodi Aman / /