Adventure, Independence, Freedom
Driving Anxiety Meditations that you get you back in the driver's seat!
Take control of the wheel.
Have you ever had intense driving anxiety? Or maybe just the idea of driving gets you nervous because you worry you’re not a good driver.
You end up avoiding outings and trips when you have to drive. Whether it’s because it’s at night, to an unfamiliar town, during bad weather or going through a busy expressway, you avoid it simply because you’re afraid.
You are not alone! Vehophobia (“Driving Anxiety”) is extremely common. In fact, about half of all drivers report having a fear of something going wrong while driving.
My Driving Anxiety Meditation program will help you conquer your driving fears, serving as a guide while you keep your hands firmly but surely on the steering wheel.
Reinforce confidence in yourself.
The best way to get over driving anxiety is to drive as often as you can– with support!
Shift your confidence back into gear with my 6-part meditation series.
There are adventures to have. Stuff to do. People to be with. Lives to change! (Most of all: yours!)
Get back in the driver’s seat, calm down and listen!
With the program you’ll receive 6 downloadable mp3s for the road that will…
- Explain anxiety, why you have it and what to do.
- Tell you how to refocus your mind from the negative anxious thoughts to being present and in control.
- Tether you to reality and feeling a part of life.
- Stop you from negative self judgment that makes it all worse.
- Gives you the best tips to stop deriving anxiety and all other anxieties, too.
Included in the program are:
- An Introduction.
- 10 minutes driving meditation (okay for listening while driving.)
- Calming, upbeat original song.
- 15-minute driving meditation (okay for listening while driving.)
- 2nd Calming, upbeat original song.
- 20-minute driving mediation (okay for listening while driving.)
This Driving Anxiety Meditations Program is designed so that you can mix and match the files on a playlist to go with a drive of any length. You can even substitute your favorite energizing songs in between the driving meditation.
- Feel in control when you drive.
- Drive your family to places where you’d get to spend quality time and create memories.
- Don’t miss another party– no matter which part of town it’s in!
- Go to that concert or convention with your friends.
- Get to work without the stress.
Instead of feeling trapped and terrified imagine:
You have more fun in your life, gain back your freedom and go wherever you want!
Will they work?
This program is designed to repeat and reinforce confidence in yourself and remind you of the control that you have. This repetition is done on purpose to calm the mind and stop the trigger of anxiety while driving.
The best way to get over driving anxiety is to drive as often as you can – with support.
I can go with you where you go and remind you that- when in the driver’s seat – you have full control.
If you are too afraid to drive, listen to the meditations at home with your eyes closed and imagining that you are driving. Once you can do this calmly, graduate to listening to them in the driver’s seat while the car is parked. Next, listen while going short distances with good friends in the car with you. Take small steps, as small as you need to, and keep moving. Ease your anxiety. Go at your own pace.
The best part is the low cost.