Attention Peace Seekers!
Take time out from the pressures of work and academics...
Stay sane as a parent to toddlers and teens...
Keep your cool as the favorite teacher...
Ease the stress of a life transition...
Relieve the pressure of anxiety, loneliness, pain, loss, or stress...
By meditating with me.
Have you told yourself that you will get up and meditate at 5 AM
for the last year and it hasn't happened?
A guided meditation program with me changes everything. You are no longer in isolation. I take the thinking and the planning out of it. I give you something to focus on instead of just trying to clear your mind.
The ease of it allows you to sustain motivation helps your motivation!
Find Peace Within
You can check on your inner-well being and recharge. You can discuss a problem with your higher wisdom. Or discern a decision. My meditations focus on letting go, connecting and honoring yourself, and bringing in some fortifying energy.
Not only do you deserve it, but the people around you deserve your transformation.
Take a needed time out. Breathe. Reclaim your life from the worries and issues that grab at it daily. Calm your mind, body, and soul. Taking care of yourself, connecting with your skills and abilities is how you function better and achieve your wildest hopes and dreams!
Relax, Breath in and Heal Yourself Today!
- Come out of the mind and take residence in the body.
- Give yourself a focus.
- Find your inner wisdom.
- Relax your body, heal your heart and calm your mind.
- Let go of what you no longer need.
- Infuse your intentions with energy.
- Plant and nurture seeds of self-love.
- Receive your guided meditations and start aligning your heart and mind and freeing your spirit to understand the wisdom of the Universe within you.
Here is what you get...
Each meditation gives you a focus so that you can come out of your mind and into your body.
- Day 1: Mindful Breath - Focus on the route of the breath through the body.
- Day 2: Light Three Times - Guide healing light through your body from your head to your feet 3 times.
- Day 3: Parts Of The Body - Give attention to a part of your body to get out of your head.
- Day 4: See Through Spirit Eyes - See a situation in your life from the ultimate perspective.
- Day 5: Colors - Bring a rainbow of colors through your body.
- Day 6: Mantra Om Namah Shivaya - Use this mantra to raise your vibration.
- Day 7: Tonglen Breath - This is an ancient healing breath to perform on yourself.
Find the wisdom and power that is already there.
- Day 8: Tratak - This is an ancient Indian practice of staring into a candle. Grab a candle for this one!
- Day 9: Sponge - Revitalize yourself with this simple guided image.
- Day 10: Let Go! - This is a journey of letting go. *A favorite of many!
- Day 11: Healing with the Elements - Use air, water, earth, and fire to heal yourself.
- Day 12: Grace - A guided meditation to give yourself grace.
- Day 13: Finding Peace - A meditation to finding peace.
- Day 14: Tonglen For Another - Using this healing breath on someone else.
- Day 15: Cord Disconnection - Energetically disconnect with past difficulty.
Become your own healer.
- Day 16: White Tara - White Tara is the female representative of Buddha. Visit her and ask her questions.
- Day 17: Stand Up - Let the lyrics of this song inspire you.
- Day 18: Justicia - Visit Goddess Justicia and let go of negative self-judgments.
- Day 19: Mantra: Aham Brahmasmi - Chant this mantra with me.
- Day 20: Mahakala with Drum - Visit Mahakala and let go of what is no longer serving you. Drum in the background.
- Day 20: Mahakala without Drum - Same as above with no drum track.
- Day 21: Tibetan Star - Infuse any intention with energy.
- Bonus: Drumming - In case you wanted to do your own journey.
Isn't it time for your soul to soar?
I give people practical tools to break down the negative stories of their lives. Once invited to the big-picture view, they understand what is happening. From here, they can break free from emotional, spiritual and physical suffering, and find harmony, peace, self-love, and connection.
As a psychotherapist for 23 years, I consult individuals, kids and families locally in Rochester NY and all over the world. I speak internationally to conferences, schools and universities helping Gen Z, their parents and helpers feel worthy, empowered and in control. I train therapists, counselors, and psychologists in Spiritual Psychology, Narrative Therapy and Activating their Intuition.
Because I clawed my way out of my own emotional turmoil, I totally get it. As a mom of teens, I double-dog get it. Through my TEDxWilmington talk, “Calm Anxious Kids” and my best selling book, "You 1, Anxiety 0", I am changing the way we understand stress and anxiety. My workbook for Gen Z, “Will It Be Okay?” will be released on July 2020.