Ever wonder why you are here, anyway? What the heck is the meaning of life?
Here’s my take.
Are you noticing the inspiration all around you?
Because that is how you get joy out of life. You experience what you pay attention to.
This is what I am paying attention to:
• A man is grateful to rejoin life as he has less pain on the account of the plan we created.
• A young woman gave up what she thought was “control” but was actually causing her torture and almost certain death. She, scared-out-of-her-mind, chose to surrender, and I’m happy in hope that she can now find real life control and joy out of the ashes!
• Another young woman who wanted give up on life a month ago, is cheerful and now actively looking for a job.
• An adolescent chicken whose sisters fell by the hands of a feral cat, came to join my flock, and I think of this whenever she is eating glorious grass in safety.
• My kids’ grades are improving since we made a plan to help.
• The blue jays have stopped by on their way down south, saying hello outside my window.
• People come to visit me and are overjoyed at the herd of deer that graze around here everyday.
• I read this on Facebook this morning from a dear friend:
For 4 years I have been rebuilding my life and career after a battle I almost lost due to side affects related to Lyme Disease. It’s what has propelled my mission to help people create a life they love through Effortless Living. Today I’m happy to share I have not only survived, I have thrived.
Thank you to everyone who has been there for me. I never thought I’d actually feel the thrill of success and joy again. Today I declare a victory as I stop asking why me. Draw from your experiences and be of service. You never know who you can impact by sharing what you’ve learned. Know your circumstances and experiences do not define you, your actions do. Rest well my friends. Xx #MyTruth
Do you stop and think of how amazing this all is?
Is the meaning of life to figure out what to pay attention to? I think so.
What is the Meaning of Life?
I have more to say, (as usual) and I say it in today’s new video.
This world is about learning.
Experiences can be so scary, but if you look at them symbolically and think about what you can learn from experiences, it makes it a lot different. With this in mind, there’s two things that I focus on in my life to help me learn, grow, and live with vitality – challenge and connection.
Three thousand years ago, people were keen on exploring and expanding their world. They just took a boat out to open sea. Without being able to see land, they didn’t know how long they’d be sailing. They took these risks because they liked to be challenged. Instead of viewing something as anxiety-filled, they viewed it as an adventure.
We all want to be connected with each other. Because we’re social beings. For this reason, people who are really isolated don’t have a sense of self and end up depressed and very anxious. While we’re all about having relationships with other people, because those relationships reflect back that good in us. Obviously, if we have relationships with people who are mean to us, it’s not really helpful and makes us feel really terrible. But, if we have relationships with people who lift us up, that is the meaning of life.
What are some things you can do to challenge yourself and feel connected even if you don’t feel great right now?