Men and Anxiety3 comments
Men and Anxiety – Survivors of Sexual Abuse
Here I am being interviewed by Matt of Surviving My Past blog for survivors of sexual abuse and narcissistic abuse talking about what is unique to know about men and anxiey and particularly about male survivors.
I love connecting with other people online, especially kind and thoughtful people like Matt who are dedicated to helping other heal from their pasts by being open and sharing his own experience. His blog gives people hope and tools to help themselves.
Watch this video of us talking if you are interested in these topics:
Do you have anxiety?
- Men and anxiety, what different does gender make?
- The emotions and feelings anxiety hides behind.
- Why anger is so hard for male survivors.
- Anticipatory anxiety is needless suffering.
- Preparing for the worse makes it worse.
- Why community is important in healing.
- Helping others helps you heal.
- Writing as a tool in healing.
- Why survivors are unique and special.
- Resources to help yourself feel better.
Anxiety Myths Clarified
In today’s new video I explain why anxiety is so bad for survivors and tell you how you can get it out of your life.
Would you like a community to help you heal?
Jodi Aman / /