Jodi's blog was named in the top 10 Anxiety Blogs on the internet
Giving expert advice on COVID Mental Health, Generation Z, Trauma, Emotional Wellness, Parenting, Sex and Romance, Spiritual Psychology, Toxic Relationships, Anxiety, and Stress.
Find my Sparks on the Calm App!
Calm is the #1 app for sleep and meditation.
Four million users are experiencing better sleep, lower stress, and less anxiety.
- Three things to know as you come out of the pandemic
- Five self-care habits for sensitive people
- How walking can change your emotional and physical health
- Three tools to go from overwhelm to overflow
- Creativity Calms the Mind: Going from Anxious to Empowered
Interview Questions on Teen Anxiety and the Emotional Effects of COVID:
- How does Gen Z mental health differ from other generations?
- Inadequate yet entitled, how can Gen Z feel they are both?
- What is anxiety and how can teens know if they have it?
- What do teens need for mental robustness during COVID?
- What is the best tip for parents to help teens feel more in control?
- What are daily practices to rewire your brain for happiness?
- How does social media affect mental health?
- What can teens do every day to raise their self-confidence?
Bio: Jodi Aman, LCSW pronounced Ay-min
As a Family Therapist for over 20 years, Jodi empowers people to become their own healer. As an anxiety survivor and a mom of teens, Jodi totally gets it. Her TEDxWilmington talk, “Calm Anxious Kids,” and her new book, Anxiety…I'm So Done with You! are changing the way we understand the current mental health crisis.
“Jodi Aman is a warm and enthusiastic presenter who gives her audience an energetic jump-start on their healing journeys. I’ve known Jodi and watched her in action for many years. She empowers individuals and audiences to soar, to take the actions necessary to fulfill their wildest dreams.”
NY Times Best-Selling Author of
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
Articles about and by me . . .
My Slumberyard How Anxiety Affects Sleep
Authority Magazine 5 Things to Optimize Mental Wellness
D & C (2-page spread) Standing Up to Anxiety
elephant journal - Protecting My Sensitive Self
Tiny Buddha You Deserve to Chill
Hello Giggles Calm from Panic
"Thanks for being my voice of reason for me in times of strife. I have learned so much from your videos. Especially the 'Forgive and Let Go!' one. Wow! That was powerful. I am practicing. It takes time and effort but so worth my while." ~ Lee
This whimsical, therapeutic coloring book calms your mind and bring you the peace of creativity. Art by Nisha Dissanayake is intuited for your calming pleasure.
Poems by Lily Aman help colorers focus on emotional healing.
“Sorry Anxiety, you lose!” Anxiety doesn’t play fair. It antagonizes you. Lies to you. It steals away the best parts of you. Don’t let it keep cheating you out of happiness! You are too important. All bets are off. It’s time for you. Anxiety is curable. Even if you’ve had it forever, if therapy hasn’t worked. Even if you feel hopeless. You can win your life back from fear and panic.
This workbook highlights the ways anxiety manipulates and entraps us, and offers valuable tools you can use to see through anxiety’s mind tricks and break free from the prison of fear, stress and doubt. It…
• helps you understand your anxiety
• provides practical daily rituals you can use to keep calm
• teaches skills to achieve that happy life you desire …free of anxiety and panic.
"Garnering strength each time I spend with Professor Jodi, I come away
from every session feeling very empowered and kind of special too..."