In today’s episode, I have some good-for-you, easy-to-do time management tips that’ll likely blow your mind. I made this video because there is a good chance that you feel overwhelmed often- like, maybe daily. How do I know this? Merely because you are human in this crazy, fast-paced world. If you are overwhelmed. Good news. You are normal.
If you feel like there is never enough time in the day and wish you could clone yourself just to get stuff done, you are not alone, my friend. I am standing right beside you. So is everyone you know.
And, really, there IS so much to do! So what do we do? We THINK about how much there is to do. Not only that, we OBSESS about it. We spend so much mental and emotional energy on the idea of all we have to do, that by the time it comes to doing the things, we are already exhausted, and frankly, sometimes immobilized.
6 Time Management Tips – Even for Busy People Like You
So you know what you need? You need some of my best time management tips. When people know the amount I am involved in in any given week, they can’t believe it. And I’m always steps ahead, making sure I prepped and starting them as I finish the previous steps. So I’ve used these all myself and that is how I am so successful.
Let me tell you, they are not hard, and they make my life easier. You have time for these. Heck, you don’t have time -not to use these.
Sounds too good to be true? Watch and see.
I know it may sound crazy but we can actually expand time. We can. Listen deeply to the tips I provide in this video to see how you can do it.
How to Expand Time When You’re Too Exhausted to Do it AllUse these 6 Time Saving Tips Even If You are Exhausted!Click To Tweet
My Top 6 Time Management Tips
- Shift Your Attitude – We all have that voice in our head that shouts: “There’s not enough time!”. Guess what? You have power over that voice and you can change it. Start affirming: “There’s more than enough time to do what needs to get done” and watch how time expands. Practice this over and over.
- Stop the Negative Self-Judgment – Make a commitment to be nicer to yourself. Drown out those criticisms with some believable affirmations. Remind yourself of your skills. This will reclaim HOURS of your day.
- Make a List – Prioritize your to-do’s so that you don’t waste time on things that are unimportant. Be sure to exclude things you truly do NOT want to do because they won’t improve your good or the greater good. Distinguish these from what makes you nervous, so you don’t avoid things that are good for you due to anxiety holding you back. (Anxiety is the biggest time suckle there is out there!)
- Say No – Decide right now that if something is demanding of your time that takes away from a person or thing that you’d rather honor- say no. Delegate. You do not have to be a superhero. It is totally OK to give tasks to others.
- Stay in the Flow – Be mindful of the present moment. Focus on what is right in front of you and you will be so much more efficient.
- Recharge Your Batteries – In order to take your day back, you need to rest. Get enough sleep. Take breaks. Prioritize your energy so that you can be more efficient and alert. No need to have more time. You can MAKE more time!
What are your favorite time management tips? Share with me below!