Fear is Stupid 98% of the Time!- with Lucetta Zaytoun

If fear is keeping you from living the life you want to live then this interview is for you! Trust me, you are reading this for a reason and you are in the right place because my guest has an incredible story to tell about how fear is stupid- like 98% of the time.

fear is stupid

After raising six children, Lucetta Zaytoun got the shock of her life when her husband broke the news that he had fallen in love with another woman. This led her to the decision, at age 50, to put all of her belongings in storage, sell her car, shut down her phone and travel in developing countries by herself for a year.  On that journey she found herself and reclaimed her authentic identity. Lucetta is now a Certified Life and Authentic Leadership Coach, International Speaker and an Author of two books: It’s Already Tomorrow Here and Your Amazing Itty Bitty Fear-Busting Book.

Watch our video and learn how Lucetta transcended her fear to live a life she loves!

Fear is Stupid 98% of the Time with Lucetta Zaytoun

[clickToTweet tweet=”Fear is Stupid 98% of the time! My Interview with @LucettaZaytoun #liveyourbestlife” quote=”Fear is Stupid 98% of the time!”]

Making a decision brings clarity. Clarity brings power. Power brings Freedom.

The reason we don’t make decisions is because we are afraid something will happen so we stick to our comfort zones. Here’s the thing though, stuff happens even within the confines of our comfort zones and guess what? We handle it! Further proof that fear is stupid. So why not handle what comes while chasing our dreams instead of staying where we are out of fear?

The fact that you are here living and breathing means you have a history of handling all the things that have happened in your life. You can do this! Take a cue from Lucetta. Never in a million years did she think she could travel the world and handle the things that she handled! But she did it.

You are OK in this moment

Like Lucetta says in this video, that feeling of anxiety is our fight or flight response. And the way our world is set up, we only need to that response maybe 2% of the time. The other 98% we are ok. We are safe. The worry, panic and anxiety is all being projected onto the future! But in this moment right now, we are just fine.

Tips for Living in the Present

  1. Meditation/Quiet Time
  2. Question your fearful thoughts
  3. Gratitude

If you need further help with this, let me know (Work with Jodi.).

How do you stay present and remind yourself that fear is stupid? Share with me below!

1 thought on “Fear is Stupid 98% of the Time!- with Lucetta Zaytoun”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Scroll to Top